Friday, October 7, 2016

What are we doing?

I wonder what are we doing in this transient period of life? I wonder what are we making? I wonder why are we working so hard? I wonder why are we saving? I wonder why are we greedy? I wonder why are we possessive? I wonder why are  we hating? I wonder will go further beyond the earth if I don't stop here. Now, it is the time, I give a time for realization why I wonder and what are the partial answer for I wondering.

Yes, I agree life is short but people will do what they like. Why should I bother if their work never bother me.

Are they making something for their own but for how long they are intending to make the thing?  Till the world exist? But we can't stay till the world exist. I know they work hard for survival. It make sense if it is so. But working for saving make no sense if they save for till world exist. Because we are not going to live till world exist.

We have got a limited time to stay in this beautiful world but do we have time for hating? When we believe all animals were once our parents and people are indirectly our parent because we are living within this samsaric world, why we hate each other. Instead a genuine love should be existed.

If you read above, why don't you recite Vajra Guru Mantra at least 100 times as it has immeasurable and vast benefit in this life and next life. We know everything is impermanence.  The high profile you earned shall be ended one day. The huge amount you gathered shall be left behind when you leave this world. You have only GURU PADMASABAWA who will save you because you have recited Vajra Guru Mantra. Om Ah Hung BaZar Guru Pad Ma Shi Dhi Hung.


No comments:

Post a Comment