Saturday, March 26, 2016

Milestone is near doorstep and did I achieve the desire target?

After 3 months I will have Bachelor in Electronic and Communication Engineering (BE ECE) Certificate. I am wondering whether I had intend knowledge and skill or more than intend of BE ECE graduate should acquire.

A dozen of questions with no definite answers are arising with one another. What will I do after graduating in the field? Technical or management work? Is BE ECE not desire course for me? What if I have joined to another general college?  No thoughts shall solve the problem at eleventh hour. The questions goes on. Did I make mistake in choosing the incorrect course? With no definite answer to the question, I came to realize I am doing big blunders. The blunders of intention. I should have set the target in 2011. What goes wrong within 5 years? Didn’t I prepare to get adequate knowledge and skill of ECE?

I am pretty sure I can have Certificate of BE ECE. And I am also sure I will have no concert skills of ECE. But I am optimistic. We are living in the era of technology. Resources are always available for willing person. If person has a wills to know, he will acquire his willingness. I have no worry of any skills. There are many people who I can ask the helps.

I am now eager to enter the world of independent and want to experience the first-hand experiences. 

No comments:

Post a Comment