Thursday, November 26, 2015

Reading his post isn’t a waste of time.

Thank you to the Facebook page "Writer Association of Bhutan." It was through this page that I came across an inspiring writer who daily writes about his life experiences and offers encouragement to the youth. Sometimes, he brings laughter to our hearts through his jokes. His posts never let me waste my time; instead, they bring me joy while reading them. He writes daily, sometimes even more than one post. His writing is simple, yet it never fails to impress me with his style. If you are reading what I am writing and you are also a reader of his work, you will believe me because you might have the same feelings as I do.
I have been reading his posts on the Facebook page "Writer Association of Bhutan" for a long time. A week ago, I decided to send him a friend request on his Facebook account. Before sending the request, I browsed his Facebook page and found no photos of him. I guess he is older because in several of his posts, he has mentioned his children. He accepted my friend request, and I thank him for accepting. Now I can see his posts on his timeline, and I no longer have to visit the Writer Association of Bhutan page to read his work.
Did I make sense when describing whom I am talking about? Who am I referring to? Could you please mention his name?


No comments:

Post a Comment