Tuesday, October 13, 2015

Drama

                                        
Audience arrived. John and James is on the stage and Drama about to start.

John: Hey man, do you have a heart to hurt?
James: Yo man, are you mad? I do have heart but I won’t answer whether my heart know when and how to hurt.

John: Okey brother. Let us discuss about feelings for a while. Shall we?
James: Yeah of course but why you want particularly this silly topic. There are many interesting topic to be discussed.
John: James, forget about other topic for now. I doubt whether people really have heart because they only know about their heart. To be frank, I was hurt with my friend Oskarbe before he was hurt with me. And….(Conversation disturb in between).

James: Oh yeah. I heard Oskarbe was hurt with you John. I didn’t ask him because I know he will just tell greener part of his incident.

John: What you mean by greener part?

James: Greener part in the sense, people just talk good or right thing about themselves when they have contradict with anyone. You know I never like to listen bad-mouthing (backbiting). Anyway John, I say just forget those fucking shit.

John: Thanks brother. (Audience murmur as louder).

James and John exit. (Drama still not started)

No comments:

Post a Comment