Friday, September 4, 2015

The TERM TEST I is over yet TERM TEST II in line.

 
Radio Frequency Band and Designation writing under process
Courtesy: Gom Dorji, Lecturer.
The life goes on so fast but busy at engineering college. Just more than a month after reporting, there comes a TERM TEST I. A semester is too short with tight schedule. I just had TERM TEST I on 1st to 3rd September, 2015. A month later, TERM TEST II will come despite of having a lot of assignments, final year project topic review and writing a final document of technical seminar in between. Again a month later there comes End semester Exam. And finally a 7th semester come to the end. A question arise in my mind, will I step up to 8th semester? Just simple to step up to next semester, pass all the modules. I am struggling to do that and I will do that.


The more relevant is grade I score. Will the grade of mine be fair, good or excellent? It is hard to have excellent but I will aim to have my grade with excellent rating.

No comments:

Post a Comment