Friday, September 4, 2015

15 down to nothing in Doha stadium.

        
The final score line read 15:0 in favor of Qatar against Bhutan. Is that really mean 15 down to nothing? I considered 15 mistakes learned for new start. The number of goals never bother me as our Dragon boys working hard and maintaining the same game spirits till the end whistle. Thump up boys.

I was shock with score. That wasn’t my prediction. I knew Bhutan would loss but with 6 or 7 goals.

I watch Premier league (England), Laliga (Spain) and few top teams of Europe countries’ club. What I observed from those top club play is they play bit defensive while they are playing away games. Did Bhutan play defensive in away game and knowing opponent is too strong for us?

Bhutan haven’t reach high as even other Asian countries’ national team in football but our coach consider our team as high. The lineup he used and tactic he used is more than adequate to judge him as bad coach. Our team cannot effort to play as other countries team. Our play should be defensive.


15 goals is the 15 mistakes that the coach made.  

No comments:

Post a Comment