Friday, August 28, 2015

One Last Introductory Night (Intro-Nite) at College of Science and Technology (CST)


Introductory night which is famously known as Intro-Nite by students of CST which is Summer Semester program which organize at CST by Third year student for welcoming new comers (First year). During the night all first year will go on the stage and introduce themselves. And jam-up session will kick off soon after introductory session.
The program which is organize starting from evening until mid-night was held this summer semester (2015) on 12 July 2015.

It was my last Intro-Nite. Besides reminding that night as my last Intro-Nite, it also reminded me of my first year Intro-Nite. I clearly remembered the night where I introduced myself on the same stage where newcomer are doing today. The interesting part of that night is when I remembered I was drunk and final year brother taking me to washroom for shower. 

No comments:

Post a Comment