Sunday, June 21, 2015

One last week in Spain before I say goodbye


In the month of September 2014, the days felt incredibly long, almost like a week. However, now in June, the days seem too short, passing by as quickly as an hour. Why have the days become different? It is because the time has come for me to leave Spain very soon.

My 10-month stay in Spain has had a profound impact on my life, shaping it in both challenging and rewarding ways. I am grateful to the Interweave project for this experience.

On Thursday, 18/6/2015, I attended my last Pinxopoti (a piece of food served with beer in a bar). It was a wonderful opportunity to meet all my Erasmus Mundus friends. I wish all of them a happy and fulfilling life ahead. I hope to see them again in the near future.

No comments:

Post a Comment