Wednesday, April 22, 2015

Minor sickness will become worse if you are far away from home.

                     
The minor sick sadden me in other land.  I never bother for having Cough and cold sickness. What bother me is having mild fever and headache on top of cough and cold since three days ago.
I am experiencing as if my head is beaten by heavy metal and will blast at any time. It is too hot as if my head is keep on the oven. I miss my mother who always cool my head by wet cloth whenever I suffer from headache. Day by day, I am knowing the value of mother more and more. Kadrinche ama.  

It is minor sickness. I kept sickness within myself. I didn’t share any of my parent and siblings. I know worrisome they will have if I share. I never want them to worry because of me. I have already given them worse worry back in 2005 because of my severe sickness.


I have persistent believe in my Root Teacher (Tsa wai lam) and Triple Gem (kenchosum). It is not I taking refuge only when I become sick. I always recite prayer before bedtime and early morning. I have already taken refuge to Root Teacher (Tsa wai lam) and Triple Gem and I will be taking here after.


I offer my prayer to my Root Teacher (tsa wai lam) and Triple Gem (ken cho sum) daily are always answered. I am safe till now because of their prayer. I thank you my parents, Root teacher and Triple Gem.  

No comments:

Post a Comment