Wednesday, March 4, 2015

The ultimate goal of one’s life.

Are you happy?

We dream of having a happy life. A happiest within one’s mind and around the environment. The trend of human being dreaming of having luxurious things can’t avoid. You have the right to dream that dreams. Dreaming to have luxurious life may result to disastrous life if one can’t change the dream in to reality.

Whether you achieve dream of luxurious life or you couldn’t achieve but if you think you are happy within your mind that is what deem to be the way of life. The environment happiest will achieve with your actions. Finest action you adopt in the society, good reaction from friends. More you act differently, more you will upset with the action of friends. The core meaning of environment happiest is holding one’s negative emotions.
   
We have no right to interfere other life. You may feel he is not doing what you are doing. Remember, every individual has their own way of doing in search of their happiest. If he don’t follow what you are doing, it mean he don’t like what you are doing. You may not like to do what he is doing. So, it’s our six sense to understand other’s interest and way of their life.

Reflecting on my own life. I am poor fellow possess nothing. I also want to tell you, I am happy always. I am satisfy with my human life. My only dream and hope ahead of my life is to avoid any non-virtuous deed for the well-being of sentient beings and to liberate form the ocean of anguish. Above all, my one and only desire in my life ahead is to render my love and care to my thanking parents.  


Thank you for reading my thoughts of “The ultimate goal of one’s life”.

No comments:

Post a Comment