Friday, March 27, 2015

Thank you INTERWEAVE

  source Interweave facebook page

source Interweave facebook page

The ten months exchange program is an opportunity. The project under Interweave program which offers students an exchange program from Asia to Europe and vice versa. I am the one who benefit the program from Asia to Europe. My program will end in the end of June, 2015. Nearly 3 months to go to wind up my program.

I must say INTERWEAVE program is my life time opportunity. Exploring the globe and interacting with different people is something which I would not have an opportunity if Interweave program was not there.

Travelling to Europe itself is an adventure and experience for me. A country boy travelling Europe, a far destination will meant huge to him. I got to travel Spain under Interweave program. Exploring and experiencing the different lifestyle from my home (Bhutan) in Spain is my memories which is hard to forget in future. I learnt a lot. I will take along with me to my country, Bhutan.


Everything I experienced the new environment would impossible without an Interweave program. For making my life different, I say Thank you Interweave Program for the golden opportunity. My thankfulness to Interweave program and team members of Interweave (Erasmus Mundus) would be always within my heart and soul. Thank you INTERWEAVE.

No comments:

Post a Comment