Thursday, March 19, 2015

Declining Believe, Trust and Love.


I shall trust thy trust.
Thou should have trust my trust.
I shall honor thy trust and love.
Thou should have honor my trust and love.
The made Trust and Love is fading away.

Unpredictable is the weather.
And thou is also no exception.
Trust and love dwindling every time at very far.
With the presentation of unpredictable action by thou.
I can't appreciate thou action anymore.

Thou words with hiccup in between.
Thou words with ego in between.
Thou words with pride in between.
Thou words with absurdity in between.
Believe in thou go hither and thither.
Believe in thou is fading away.

Believe, Trust and love are meant with situation.
The constant Believe, Trust and Love is nowhere in my world.
The constant Believe, Trust and Love is nowhere in your world.
My world and your world is solely comprise of different Believe, Trust and love.


No comments:

Post a Comment