Thursday, January 1, 2015

Trip to Bremen, Germany.

I made a visit to Germany on 30 December, 2014. The reason behind for visiting was to visit places and my Bhutanese friends in Germany.
My friends: Rinzin WangdiUgyen Nima and Nima Zangmo well come us with open arm. For your hospitality, I thank you from my heart. Thank you friends. To my surprise, their friends, joined them to well come us. They invited us for gathering. There was enough eatable things. We thank all of you for your everything. Indeed the day 31, December, 2014 was great with your program. Thank you Thai (two girl: supattra , Natcha June Kurupakorn and Best), Bangladeshi (Mr.Ali) and Indian (Himang and Aricena) friends. a new year celebration with you all shall remain deep in my heart as a gratitude. And of course the new year celebration witness during mid-night in Germany will in my heart.









No comments:

Post a Comment