Friday, January 30, 2015

Totally difference is the way of learning.

As I keep on staying and learning the way of their learning in Mondragon University, Spain the totally difference is the way of learning that I noticed.
If I compare with my home university (College of Science and Technology) and host university (Mondragon, Spain), I noticed a huge difference.
We have a long syllabus for each module in home university. Two term test (exam) is being conducted before the end semester exam. And in between many assignments and presentations for one module. A huge burden to be shouldered by students for all those activities.
In Host University, I am not burden with those activities which my home university has. Here a short syllabus for a module. A maximum of two exam for a module which bring end of exam. Practical is more important they give beside theory.
My opinion based on my experience; their way of learning is best and good for our way of learning. They will learn more as they do practical a side by side. A long syllabus create the confusion to average student instead of gaining something. A short syllabus with content of important element of subject gives better learning.

No comments:

Post a Comment