Sunday, December 21, 2014

Update from kuenselonline (the daily Bhutan national newspaper) and BBS (Bhutan Broadcasting Service).


Browsing kuenselonline as soon I wake up is my daily schedule. Bhutan is ahead of +6 hours ahead of GMT and Spain is +1 hours ahead of GMT. The time difference between Bhutan and Spain is 5 hours. Bhutan is ahead of 5 hours from Spain. As soon as I wake up around 9am in the morning, Bhutan is 1pm in the afternoon. The update in kuenselonline is already done for the day. I get update as soon I wake up about the Bhutan.
Usually kuenselonline update the news which happen one day before. But I know the news of particular days from BBS. The BBS update their collected news of the day after 6pm BST (Bhutan Standard Time).

I pay my gratitude to Kuensel Corporation and BBSC (Bhutan Broadcasting Service Corporation) for keeping me update. I also thank Miss Chimi Lhamo, a student of Riga University, Latvia for forwarding me a mail the daily eKuensel.

No comments:

Post a Comment