Saturday, December 20, 2014

2014 is leaving.



Time keep on changing. Days making to week, weeks to months and ultimately months to year. Twelve months makes a year. 52 weeks makes a year. 365 days makes a year. December month is the 12th month of the year. Today is 20th December, 2014. A year 2014 has come to end. Among the month, it reach to the last month of the year. Among the weeks, a year 2014 reach to 51st week which is the second last week of the year. And 11 days to wind up 2014.
Life is short like a transient period of lightning. A New Year mean one more year has come closer to death. We are uncertain of where and when our death may occur. Therefore let us lead our life meaningfully and mindfully in all year we live in.
After 11 days, a New Year 2015 will arrive. We can’t predict what may happen in year 2015. But I have only one thing in my heart, my only root teacher. I have faith and believe to my root teacher. The credit for my success goes to my root teacher and of course many more people.
As 2015 is arriving soon, I wish each one of you, “A happy new year, 2015. Have fun but never forget to pray on the other hand”.
         



No comments:

Post a Comment