Saturday, November 29, 2014

Mexicans dinner.

 The night of Mexicans dinner I attended will remind you all, when I reach Bhutan as I glance to my dairy of Spain. The night I enjoyed the foods of Mexico and the night I interacted with friends of Erasmus Mundus students of Mondragon University is the remembrance of my stay in Mondragon, Basque country, Spain. It is the memorandum to my memory.

I on behalf of Erasmus friends would like to say “big thank you” to the Mexicans students of Erasmus in Mondragon University for inviting to Mexicans dinner. My special credit goes to particularly the organizers of the event. Thank you everyone. (Gracias)
From diary dated 14/11/2014
                            
                                     I don’t know the name of foods. That is my regret. Anyway it was good.







No comments:

Post a Comment