Thursday, September 25, 2014

Learn to appreciate and appreciate Bhutanese’s work.

Appreciate their work. Appreciate the speech they make. Appreciate the team work and in general, appreciate whatever they do and they say. It cost nothing for appreciating and nothing is loss from us. To be frank, for appreciating the people for doing something, always have good effect. People encounter with courage when their works are being appreciated. Courage of proceeding further. Courage of putting more hardship to have perfect outcome. Indeed a person who is being appreciated and who feels his appreciated will always do more than what we expected. We appreciate the people who appreciate other’s works.

 “The greatest humiliation in life, is to work hard on something from which you expect great appreciation, and then fail to get it” ~E.W Howe. This indicate how much the appreciation is important to be implemented.
More the people educate, more the people understand how to appreciate the people. Educating to complete the course will never understand the importance of implementing appreciation. Understanding of appreciation will come only if we educate one’s heart and soul. I am happy to witness people appreciating other’s hard work but there may be few who will never appreciate other’s hard work. I will bring one simple reality that is being happened with few Bhutanese (young boys and girls). They always say something bad to Bhutanese movie, song and many more. I don’t understand why they blame. Regarding movie and song, they blame because they watch Hollywood and Bollywood movie which is exceptionally good in all-rounder. For me, I appreciate the Bhutanese movie, song and many more because I am Bhutanese. Bhutanese should appreciate Bhutanese’s work and of course we have to appreciate other countries’ work too. I appreciate Bhutanese work because given a chance I can’t direct and come up with simple movie or produce simple song. I don’t think one who blame Bhutanese movies and song can do so. More or less they are also like me. I am sorry if one who falls under this category is hurt with my words.

Let’s (Bhutanese) appreciate Bhutanese’s work first and appreciate other’s in second place. 

No comments:

Post a Comment