Wednesday, August 27, 2014

Emotion of departure.

7 to 12 of August, 2014 was the moment, moment of happiness. The very reason for considering the moment as moment of happiness is: I could meet my parents and relatives. The moment of happiness was transient period for me. The moment of happiness altered into moment of sorrow as soon I say final good bye to my parents and relatives. The moment of sorrow become really bad moment of sorrow when I could witness tear drop of love and care falling down from my mother’s eyes. I consoled my mother saying I will be back soon. I am going for good purpose. I am going neither to die nor to stay permanently there.
I shall always remember your sweet words as advice to become your good son.
My affection and care for parents and relatives shall never out of my mind until I am human being. I will let all of you to realize the true affection and care from me.

My only prayer; to meet you all in good condition as before when I am back. 

No comments:

Post a Comment