Monday, July 28, 2014

A year waste some say.

Exchange program scholarship is an opportunity to me but some say it is a waste of a year as we have to stay one more year to complete degree course. If the modules we are going to take in Host University are not same as home university, it is for sure we have to study in home university for another one more year.
The undergraduate mobility period is 10 months in my case. It’s about two semesters. I have to stay one more year in College of Science and Technology (home university) as the modules are not same in Host University as home university.
The university so called Mondragon Uniberstetea under Basque Country in Spain is located north of Spain. This is university I will be staying for 10 months.
I have nothing special plan to do when I reach to Spain. Regarding academics, I may take few modules and carrying out project work on top of learning Spanish.
A year waste some say but I say it’s an opportunity, exposure, experience and tour in my life. Opportunity comes once in a life. I don’t think I will get such opportunity in future. So, it’s an opportunity for me and I shall take it as precious opportunity to enjoy my stay in Spain.

I am coming soon Spain.

No comments:

Post a Comment