Wednesday, October 30, 2013

Once in a blue moon.

                               
“If wealth is loss, something is loss. If health is loss, everything is loss.” It is better nurture our health than anything before it is too late. Eating on time doesn't mean you are caring your health. The regular, if not a frequent cardiovascular exercise is obligatory. I regret for not doing an exercises for fitness of my body. If we couldn't do exercises, the playing of physical games are good for fitness.
 
During departmental tournament. 
I have my mind set to play football to let my body keep fitness. One who know me will be astonished when they see me playing football. In fact I am playing football for the first time after making here to college. It’s not so easy to play football. One have to have a unceasing practice.



No comments:

Post a Comment