Friday, October 11, 2013

Experience is important than theory

                            
We always see the fault in someone while they initiate any programs but we realize when the responsibility come to our shoulder that how difficult in initiating program. It’s always easy to say than doing. I come to know coordinating small program demand a cooperation among the organizers and organizing the organized event beforehand.

If we organizing the event for ourselves and with invitation of guest is again different. Organizing event with invitation of guest is more difficult than organizing within. If event is not going smoothly as per the plan, it’s our failure and shame to the organizers. In order to do away the failure, prepare for event with coordination among organizers.

It was lesson for me as a Vice President of Radio Club at College of Science and Technology when organizing a gathering with invitation of Electronic and Communication Engineering Department HoD (head of department). I faced difficulties as I was organizing an event with invitation of guest for a first time. The mistake I did at the beginning of event will be the lesson for future organization. I am happy that with full cooperation of my friends, we could finally make an event a successful, enjoyable and memorable one.

Cheers guys!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment