Saturday, August 31, 2013

Busy days with Phase Test I

                   
These days were busy for me. The Phase Test I made me to be busy. I was busy preparing for test with the schedule of having three tests per day.  Sleeping at late night and walking up early in the morning was what I followed past few days. With a pray of hoping my success in phase test one, I commit dedication with sincerity.

 If I to be commented on how my test was done, it was neither bad nor excellent. It was in middle of excellent and bad and it is what I will call fair. Now, I am hoping my test result to be fair. Fair in the sense, pass in all 6 modules. Among 6 modules, DSP (Digital and Signal Processing) and AC Engineering (Analog Communication) went worst compared to rest of modules. Microprocessor and Microcontroller is all among 6 modules that I could write perfectly. I was satisfied with what I write in MPMC. To let my estimation be correct, let me waits for answer sheets within few days.
Struggling
Struggling


struggling, my Bro.

 

Above was the reason that I couldn't write anything on my blog. It was almost week that I couldn't update my blog. My blog is nothing informative but it is my pleasure to write whatever I feel.  I will be keeping on writing. 

4 comments:

  1. That is cool to know that you are committed to write. Keep going bro! More you write the more you will get to know you more!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for your inspiring words and I will keep on doing (writing) as my capability with my limited vocabulary.

      Delete
  2. All the best for your upcoming results :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, madam for good wishes. Now target has already hit and is only remain to counts the points.

      Delete