Monday, July 29, 2013

2013 was opposite to 2008.


                  2013, the 13th of July was another shock.
I was eager, thinking when the 13th of July 2013 will come but at the same time I was worried whether the faithful and loyal party will come to the power. In the due course of the time, the day of what I was actually waiting was come. The night of the day was again another worry for me.
The two parties that had qualify for primary round was Druk Phunsum Tshokpa (DPT) and People Democratic Party (PDP).The result of NA was going to declared in the evening of the day. The memory of 2008 election result for NA was fresh in my mind. I was having the doubt of same victory as that of 2008. The 2008 election for NA was in fact a landslide victory to DPT by PDP and making a world smallest opposing party. Of the 47 seats for NA, only 2 seats were for PDP in 2008.
I have predicted that the PDP will come as Opposing party with more number of seats. Minimum of 20 seats in NA was what I actually predicted. In deed I was having a decision that cannot be decided. Sometime, my mind said that the PDP will come as Ruling party and DPT as Ruling Party sometime. The unstable mind of mine was made stable with one thought, when the result of NA election was declared. It wasn’t stable although result was declared. The 15 seats were taken by DPT this time and remaining 32 seats were taken by DPD. With that result, the new government was created. PDP, the opposing party in first parliament session was Ruling party this time and the DPT, the ruling party in 2008 to 2013 NA was Opposing party.
I have no comment on result of NA for 2013 only if the present Ruling party does the duty well and fulfill their pledges. My comment on result of NA in 2013 will emerges when elected government does opposite to what they have said during campaigns periods.

         15DPT      
Win 24 to
form government
        PDP32

Now, it’s time to give my heartfelt felicitation to both the parties for making to primary round and participate primary round successfully without any problems. To the new government, the Ruling party, PDP, Tashi Delek and hope your party will let the sun shine in every corner with justice. And to the new opposing party, DPT, thank you very much for your tireless, dedicate, faithful and hardship during last 5 years in your tenure and Tashi Delek for coming as opposing party.

No comments:

Post a Comment