Monday, November 26, 2012

REGRET

I don’t suppose I am a human being. By nature of birth, as every human is done, I am human.  We are cruel living being residing in this modern techno-savvy world. We destruct other happiness by exhausting life of animals. There is no single animal that had not become our parents in a previous life. Writing this statement does not mean that I know everything about the past. I am speaking based on what lama and great people said. Taking away another life in the name of celebrating and benefiting oneself is not always justified. We are here on the earth meant for doing justice. We can at least do justice by staying as a vegetarian.
Some said that non-vegetarian isn't doing sin as far as one has good thought. To believe it, I need someone to paraphrase detail for me. I say we are killing animals because if we don’t demand there will be no one to buy. No customer no butchers. So, killing animals and having good thoughts won’t be balancing. I conclude it is not a wise decision to be a non-vegetarian and has good thoughts rather it would good if we could achieve both.

No comments:

Post a Comment